Monday 24 March 2014

Logo Development (P4,P5)

Hunter Logo Development Process
The game Hunter contains a warrior that hunts and kills kaiju. This means that my logo should reflect this.
Here are my initial ideas:
 
 
 
To decide what logo I should use I allowed my work to be peer assessed
I found the feed back extremely useful and really helped me decide on what logo to use.
Once I had read the assessments from my peers, I came to the conclusion that the most appropriate logo would be one that included the helmet.
 
The next stage to develop my logo to a higher standard was to produce a questionnaire, this would give me feed back on my logo. It also meant that I could filter the results to my target audience.
 
 
My questionnaire gave an example of my suggested logo. I then gave a variety of questions asking on how appropriate the logo is for my game
 
After reading all of my feedback decide this would be my final game logo
 
PDF:

No comments:

Post a Comment