Tuesday 1 April 2014

Marquee Development (P4,P5)


Marquee Development Log

This is a development log for the marquee that was made to go on the arcade cabinet, it is used to attract people to play my game Hunter
This is the original version of my marquee:
 
I shared this version of my marquee with my peers using social networking site. I received some extremely useful feedback that influenced my next version.



Using the feedback I had previously received a I changed the background of my marquee to make it stand out more.

When I then resubmitted my marquee to get more peer reviews on my new version, I then used the constructive feedback received to create a new and improved version.
 
I used the feedback from my peers to create my final marquee. It was suggested that I try to make the helmet look as if it is embedded it the marquee. It was also suggested that I add out glows to my text and logo to make the marquee stand out more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment